Financial Advice For Regular People
I moved from St. Leonard, Quebec with my parents and 3 siblings to Brampton, Ontario at 13. Honesty, compassion and reliability were an integral part of my modest upbringing.
After earning my license in finance and insurance, I worked as a financial advisor at an agency for 3 1/2 years and loved it. In 2000 I ventured out on my own as CSR Wealth Management (CSR stands for Compassion, Service, Reliability) and I’ve never looked back. As a financial advisor, it brings me great joy to help people in good times and to support them through difficult times. I love what I do!
- Initial Meeting: Get to know each other, gather information and review fees.
- Second Meeting: Preliminary recommendations.
- Third Meeting: Confirm financial strategy, sign and implement plan!
- Available Anytime: Questions? Contact me; I’m always happy to help.
- 6-Month Check-In: Call to review portfolio & answer questions.
- Annual Check-In: Meet to review & adjust portfolio as needed.
Let's Work Together To Reach Your Financial Goals
While I know there are many places that offer financial advice, I feel confident that the level of service I offer my clients goes beyond what any robo advisor or bank could offer. This is what you can expect from me:
Always me, always available
Meet at your home or video
Range of Products
I provide my clients with easy to understand resources to help them understand their finances. The more my clients know, the more I can help them.