A Life Plan is a complete financial analysis, customized for each client or family, that considers all of their personal financial goals, including making sure they are prepared for anything life delivers. For our client's convenience, we generally meet at their home, allowing for the whole family to be part of the conversation.
A Life Plan may include advice about things like:
- Managing a budget to make money stretch
- Tackling debt (Examples: student loans, mortgages, a line of credit or credit cards)
- Strategies for saving for short term and long term goals (Examples: a home, parental leave, emergency fund or travel)
- Saving for a child's education
- Maximizing available grants
- What does your employee pension plan and/or insurance plan cover?
- Life insurance to protect loved ones from a financial burden
- Retirement plan: How much do you need? Where will your retirement income come from? What does your corporate plan cover?
- Estate plan: Leaving an inheritance. Making sure finances are in order. Making sure things like a family cottage are considered.
Once we have a Life Plan in place, we'll invest in the products that match your risk tolerance and will help you reach your goals in the most efficient way. We provide resources to help our client understand the products they're investing in and we are always available to answer their questions, big or small. Lastly, we meet with our clients annually to identify new opportunities and ensure they are on track to meet their financial goals.
You can choose from the topics below to learn more about the products available to you.